We invite applications from outstanding physicists and mathematicians from Russia, Ukraine and Belarus in the early stage of their careers.
Our Arnold and Landau Junior Fellowships are full-time positions and last for three years. The gross salary is £48,000 to £54,000 per year, depending on experience. Visas will be issued via the UK Global Talent programme, which offers indefinite leave to remain in Britain at the end of the three years. Job activities include:
- Conduct research in theoretical physics or mathematics
- Publish discoveries in leading journals and disseminate them
- Come in to work every day—we don’t work from home
- Go out of your way to interact with scientists and staff alike
- Help communicate our research and vision to a broad audience
Candidates must be theoretical physicists or mathematicians with an outstanding academic record. They will be in the final year of their PhD or will have completed their PhD in the last several years. Candidates do not have to reside in Russia, Ukraine or Belarus when they apply.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Strong applicants will be invited for an interview in person where possible. There is no deadline—applications will be considered until all the posts have been filled.